Monday 14 October 2013

Fashion and Beauty

 













 
Obs: This video does not have a high resolution and works better in small screen.

When I go out on the streets I like to observe people - how they look, what they are using for accessory, how their hair looks like, their expressions - not judging, but simply enjoying their diversity. I always like to do portraits and working with fashion photography was something natural. In 1999 I worked in the newspaper O Globo (Rio de Janeiro) doing fashion editorials among others assignments and in 2001 I worked as an assistant to the fashion photographer Nana Moraes. In 2005 I've got a master's degree from UFRJ/ECO (Federal University of Communication in Rio de Janeiro) where I wrote a thesis about fashion photography. Most of these photos were made in 2007 for the Jornal do Brasil fashion supplement. Since february 2008 I'm living in Stockholm.


No comments:

Post a Comment